Monday 31 August 2015

An Ordinary Monday Morning

*BAM BAM BAM*
"What is it?" I woke up while Cimp was still soundly asleep. Suddenly some more bangs came from the front door and he woke up.
"Wha.... Oh God Yondaime. She came back today thats why I went to sleep so early." He jumped out of the bed, got dressed and ran for the door. I rose from the bed and put on some underwear and a tank top. As I stood up I heard fast little footsteps running through the hallway. I went to the living room and there was little Yondaime sitting.
"Hey there kiddo so how was the weekend?"
"Quite fine if I might say so." She replied.
"Oh somebody had been watching some classy english movies wasn't she?" I said while trying to contain my laughter from that horrible posh english accent she tried to pull off.
"Quite yes."
"You know that if you add quite at the beggining of each sentence it won't make them sound more english. Isn't that right beardling?"
"Quite no." Cimp replied from the kitchen with a much better accent than Yondaime.
"Oh now even you turn on me? Like father, like s..... ehmmmm.... Daughter?"

"Uhm so Yondaime are you hyped for your school year to start?" I asked her after a moment of silence.
"Yeah I'm going to meet all my friends again in school but the lessons are a bore."
"So do you want to hop on top of the hype train with me and your daddy?"
"Not really." She replied with a weird look on her face.
Suddenly Cimp came into the room with some party hats and balloons both spelling Happy New Year. Yondaime looked even more confused as I pulled out a bunch of crackers and looked at her with the words:
"Too bad." As we started to crack the crackers. After our little show ended Yondaime was still sitting on the same spot in with awe searing from all parts of her little body. As Cimp and I were slowly leaving the room I whispered to him:
"That was fucking awesome. Well worth the stream donations."
"Yeah it was brilliant. Wanna have some breakfast now?" He said while both of us were laughing.
"I'm starving"

No comments:

Post a Comment