Sunday 23 August 2015

When the Nightmares Started

This actually happened on this very night. I was already asleep when Cimp came to bed tired after the whole night of streaming. I was briefly awoken when he dropped next to me after which I slowly drifted back to sleep. Suddenly I was awoken a by loud scream. Cimp was sitting on the bed next to me breathing heavily.
"What is it beardling?" I asked at which he replied:
" I had a horrible nightmare." I softly grabbed his arm and asked:
"Was it about the RITO?".
"No I was dreaming that I was strapped to a wheelchair and some wicked man tried to torture me." "Oh beardling have you been playing Outlast again? You know you have nightmares after you play it." I hugged him tightly,
"Come here It will be better don't you worry."
As Cimp was falling asleep once again in my warm embrace he repeated:
"No, not my fingers." At which I hugged him even harder untill he was sound asleep.
This happens everytime he plays these games but he does it for the stream and for the guys there and I can't do anything that would stop him at playing these games. It's destroying him ..... And my sleep schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment