Thursday 27 August 2015

We Were Trippin

"Trip, Trip, Trip Trip."
Yondaime was running around excited as me and Cimp told her we would go somewhere out since the electricity went out.
"Ok kiddo are you ready to go for the trip?" Cimp asked.
"Fuck YEAH." she replied.
"What did you just say? What did we say about swear words?"
"That they are bad. Sorry daddy."
I just came out of the bathroom with hair still wet and asked:
"So where are we going?" I threw the question into the aether.
"Ummm.... I don't really know. Sweetie where do you want to go?"
"To the Toy Shop." She yelled really excited.
"And what in the toy shop cutie?" I asked.
"I want a little stove so I can cook...."
"Oh so we have a little chef here." I chuckled.
So we went to the Toy Shop to look for a little stove for Yondaime. As we arrived the shop assistant asked us what we wanted and so we explained that we were looking for a toy stove. As we were looking through a seemingly neverending row of toy stoves we finally found the one.
"This is the one." Yondaime yelled as she was running torwards us.
"Ok darling we will take this one with us."
As we arrived home Yondaime was really tired so I took her up on my hands and brought her to her bed. Cimp was carrying the toy stove inside and we went to sleep.

In the morning as I woke up I came to the living room and there was little Yondaime playing with the stove.
"What are you doing sweetie?"
"I'm cooking blue candy." she replied.
I looked at her with surprise but disregarded it as child's play.
"So what do you want for breakfest you little chef? And when you're at it go wake up daddy and ask him."
I laughed as the little rascal was running torwards the bedroom yelling:
"DADDYYYYYYYY, WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAAAAAST, I WILL COOK FOR YOUUUUUU."
Children....

P.S.: Thank you for all the support guys
P.P.S.: Love ya all

No comments:

Post a Comment