Monday 24 August 2015

The Virginity has been Lost

Yesterday was a special night. It finally happened. It all started before the stream. Cimp and I were hanging out as usually. We were watching some cute cat videos on youtube and and had a good laugh. We were caressing our beards as usuall until the time came for my little beardling to stream. I gave him a soft kiss on his bearded, manly, cheek and went to watch a few videos untill Cimp got ready and then I came to lurk the stream for a while and after which I just joined the ruckuss in the chat. The stream was going fine and dandy so I just jumped off for a while to take a shower and after I returned Cimp had just started a new run. This run was looking really well and soon enough it was looking like THE run and after some time losses it didnt look as good as it looked beforehand. Yet nonetheless Cimp managed to finish the run. I was really excited for this and waited for the stream to end. After the stream when Cimp finally came to bed I crawled to him and whispered into his ear:
"I finally lost my Virginity beardling, that was the first whole run I saw."
"Oh really?" He replied. "I'm so happy for you."
"Love ya beardling." I told him and put my arm around him.
And we drifted to sleep together in a warm, tight hug....

1 comment: