Saturday 22 August 2015

The Poetic Soul

This happened on an ordinary day as any other could've been. I was in the bedroom (at Cimps place) lying on the bed listening to some Periphery and reading IT by Stephen King when suddenly I heard some ruckuss coming from the hallway. I quickly got up and ran outside of the bedroom scared that something could've happened to Cimp. Yet there he was standing on a chair with a bouqet of roses and as he saw me there staring in awe he started:

Glaedtheo, O Glaedtheo, wherefort art though Glaedtheo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or if thou will not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Cimpulet.

At this point I'd already melted and threw my self at Cimp. I hugged him as hard as I could and caressed his beard for a while as we were standing in the hallway hugging each other. After this beautiful moment I put the bouqet he was still holding in a vase on the nightstand next to the bed and we layed there together untill Cimp had to stream. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek and caressed his beard for a while after which I proceeded to read my book and wait untill Cimp return to bed.

P.S.: guys thanks for all the support
P.P.S.: this is just fan fiction :D
P.P.P.S.: love ya Cimp :*>

No comments:

Post a Comment