Friday 21 August 2015

The move

It was an ordinary night and stream was running a bit later than usuall so I was just sitting in the kitchen on my laptop stalking Cimps chat. After some time I was really tired and went to sleep. As the stream was done Cimp came to the bed and woke me up as he came to hug me from behind. He said: "Beardie tommorow we are coming back to my place." I was excited as I have never seen Cimps place before. The next day we moved and I was really excited for the whole duration when we traveled. I really wanted to see his place. As we came he gave me a short tour of the rooms and I was astonished when I saw the room in which he was streaming. It was pitch black with only a PC in one corner of it. "So this is why you call it the abyss." I said as we went to the kitchen to make some food for us and get ready for the evening stream. Cimp was watching me as I made the food and served it to him. Before eating I caressed his beard for a while and let him relax to get mentally ready as he was still shaken after the PD RITO. That event almost broke him but now he was ready to brace the deapths of the Twitch chat once more.

P.S.: This is only fan fiction created in my sick head.
P.P.S.: More to come
P.P.P.S.: Love you Cimp :*

No comments:

Post a Comment