Wednesday 26 August 2015

The Big Reveal

I just woke up and rolled around to put my hand around Cimp when suddenly I fell to the ground.
"Oh yeah. I was sleeping on the couch."
I looked up and there was little Yondaime staring at me.
"Hey there little fella, how did you sleep?" I asked her.
"I slept pretty well thank you uncle Glaedth." She replied
Oh so now I'm an uncle..... God this will be hard to explain once it comes crashing down.
"Hey Cimp I need to talk to you. You wait here Yondaime ok? I have some boring stuff to discuss with your daddy and then we'll have some breakfast."
"OK uncle Glaedth."
Man this has to stop I can't be that old.
As I struggled my way into the kitchen I told Cimp:
"You know we have to tell her. We can't possibly keep her in the dark for the whole time."
Cimp looked at me with despair in his eyes and said:
"OK after breakfast we will sit down with her and have a talk father-to-daughter-to-uncle." After which he started laughing.
"Yeah be an ass and start calling me uncle. It's definetely not like you're the older one here." I punched him lightly into his shoulder and gave him a kiss.
"Uncle Glaedth why did you just kiss daddy?"
"I guess breakfast will have to wait won't it beardling." I said to Cimp and cackled a little.
.
.
.
.
After some time and explaing the situation little Yondaime ended it with one sentence.
"Oh thats cool I'm going to go play with my dolls do you want to come too?"
"Yeah sure why not." I said and grabbed Yondaime by her little hand and went to play with her.
"Well that went better than expected. I guess I'll just go get a nap"

P.S.: Ok guys this might've been a tad bit longer and not as funny as the other posts but STORY EXPOSITION :D
P.P.S.: Love ya all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment