Saturday 29 August 2015

Something about me

Ok guys so since I have absolutely no clue what to write about today I guessed I might as well drop some knowledge about me It will keep me motiveted to write since I don't want you to know too much about me :D So here goes nothing.

I am a 19, soon to be 20 years old male student. My First name is Tim in my country it is Timotej and I'm from Slovakia which if you don't know is a country in the exact middle of Europe and no we are not Czechoslovakia anymore. I am getting ready for my University where I will study english and japanese as a translator.

And that is about everything I'm willing to drop on you right now.

Thanks for all your support with the blog and everything else hope you're having a good time reading all of the shit I write honestly it's a good excersise for my english writing and a good way to get ready for my Uni and thanks Cimp fro pointing out my mistakes it really helps since I write a lot of things while talking to other people and/or listening to someone talking.

Love ya all guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment