Tuesday 25 August 2015

Who's your Daddy?

This happened a few days ago. Cimp and I were sitting at lunch when suddenly there was a silent knock on the front door. We disregarded it as only hearing things and continued with our food when suddenly there was a louder knock. We looked at each other and slowly approached the door. I grabbed Cimp by his shoulder and he opened the door. There was a small girl, she could be around 7 years old and had semi-long hair. She jumped at Cimp and hugged him around the waist and yelled:
"Daddy."
Cimp was standing there with a blank expression and I was just staring with my mouth open. He turned to face me and grabbed my hand.
"I have been trying to tell you beardling but didn't know how to explain it, but I have a daughter."
"A daughter? But... I... I'm not sure if I'm ready to raise a child." I replied.
I looked at the girl and came a few steps closer to her.
"What's your name cutie?" I asked and she replied.
"My name is Yondaime, are you a friend of my daddy?"
"Yes we are very close friends me and your daddy. Actually we live here together." I explained to her.
"Oh you do? That's cool." She looked at me with her big cute eyes and continued:
"Can I live with you and daddy?"
We exchanged looks with Cimp and I said:
"Of course you can sweetie. Come here." I hugged her really tightly and Cimp joined us and with tears in his eyes gave me a soft kiss on the back of my head.
"Daddy why did you just kiss your friend?"
Oh fuck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment