Sunday 30 August 2015

Dicks, Schlongs and Penises

So I was sitting in front of my notebook playing Skyforge and getting ready to go to bed after the stream. Of course I knew Cimp was playing Penumbra and as I have already written here horror games leave a really bad mark on him the night he plays them. It's all fun and games on the stream but after it, that's when the nightmares started. During my playtime of Skyforge I heard a few particularly interesting sentences from the "Abyss" room. These sentences began with: Look at that schlong and ended with ...that salty alien penis. So I looked at the stream from time to time and couldn't overlook the naked aliens with their hanging dicks.
"Oh fucking awesome. This will be a glorious night." I told myself and disregarded the stream for another while because I was concentrated on my game hoping that this night would be a calm one.

Of course it wasn't.
Fast forward a few hours Cimp said his goodnight to the guys on the stream and we went to sleep. We lay next to each other for a while as we were falling asleep. As I predicted after some time Cimp started talking from sleep.
"Keep that schlong out of my face you monster. No stop I don't want any of it."
I just rolled my eyes over as all of this started. I hugged Cimp and held him close to me. I was hoping this would end in a while, but it didn't. It was 8 AM and I was still hugging Cimp who was still talking from his sleep so I decided to go eat some breakfast. As I was leaving for the kitchen I heard: "Stay out of here you dirty, dirty alien I don't want to have anything to do with your salty, alien penis."
"Thanks God that Yondaime isn't here for the weekend." I told myself as I was slowly walking torwards my food. Man i'm hungry.

It was approximately 11 AM when Cimp woke up and found me sitting in front of my notebook.
"Have you slept well beardling?" He asked.
"Well let's just say I had a night full of dicks...."

No comments:

Post a Comment