Friday 28 August 2015

I Want to do Bad Things to You

"So Yondaime is leaving for the weekend?" I asked.
"Yeah pretty much, she's going to spend the weekend with her mother."
"Which brings me to a question, how did you two meet and had a child?"
Cimp let out a heavy breath and said:
"You know it's a funny story. We met at University and some things went down and she dropped off. After I finished studying she told me that I have a daughter."
I was staring at Cimp with a dumb look on my face and said:
"And how exactly is that a funny story?"
"Weeeeeell....."
"Nope no way you can get out of this one." I chuckled as Cimp was apparently looking for an answer.
"Come over here beardling." I said while lauging. Cimp slowly came torwards me and I gave him a light kiss on the cheek. After this I leaned near his ear and whispered:
"I want to do bad things to you."
"Yeah what would you like to do?" He responded with a playful tone in his voice.
I whispered slowly:
"Murder your daughter."
Cimp was in complete terror as I said this and after a few seconds I bursted out laughing:
"I was just kidding beardling, but you have to admit she is a pain sometimes."
He chuckled a bit and I continued:
"Just like you. Come and give me a big warm hug."
As we were hugging I told him:
"You are adorable at times you know."
"Yeah well, you are horrible at times."
"I know, that's why you love me isn't it?" I said with a grin on my face.
"Of course it is....."

P.S.: Thanks for all the support guys you are awesome and I love you all you are even better than the people wo dont read the P.S.: marking at the end of my short stories.
P.P.S.: Love ya Cimp :*

No comments:

Post a Comment