Tuesday 1 September 2015

You Will Be Missed

"My little girl. Why did she have to go." Cimp was crying and I was hugging him tightly.
"Shush beardling you know she had to go." I told him with a soothing voice.
"But why does her bording school have to be so far away. My little darling she grew so fast. It seems like yesterday when she was only a child living here with us."
"Uhm.... You know it actually was yesterday."
"Yes but it seems so distant now. I miss her so much." He continued on crying for what seemed like forever until he finally calmed down a bit.
"Do you feel better now beardling? Don't worry she won't be away forever. She will come back every now and then." I smiled at Cimp with the hope that he would feel better. He didn't. He underwent another mental breakdown as desribed above.

Some time later.
"Are you hungry beardling? Can I get anything for you?"
"No leave me alone." Cimp told me while sobbing into a pillow.
I sat next to him and told him:
"Beardling you can't spend the rest of your life crying into the pillow because you miss her. You have a stream to take care of. The guys are counting on you. I am counting on you."
"You're right I need to get my shit back together." Cimp told while he was sitting up.
"Let's get something to eat and get ready for the stream."
"That's the Cimp I know. Now come on."
He smiled at me.
"Thank you for being here for me."
"I'll always be here for you."

P.S.: Thank you for all of the support guys :)
P.P.S.: Because Yondaime wrote me a long personal message the story has now changed that he is Cimps daughter. Don't question it. I most definetely won't. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment