Thursday 20 August 2015

The PD RITO

This short story is from some time back.

Glaedth (me) was in the kitchen making Cimp some coffee and dinner so he could eat it and get back to the stream. After I had done the dinner I went on to play a bit with Cimps cat just when Cimp came to the kitchen and told me that the RITO has begun. I was terrified as he explained me that the chat wanted to rename Ornstein into Pickle Dragon. If you never heard the story I will explain it here.

Dragons are mythological beings that can fly and spit fire/poison/electrcity...... basically what ever they want. The chat wanted Cimp to rename Ornstein into Pikachu because of his electric attitude but Cimp refused. Suddenly a wild Twitch chat member appeared who said that Pikachu sounded like Pickle Shoe and then the chat went wild with the RITO for Pickle Dragon.

Never have I seen Cimp be under so much stress he couldn't sleep in night and even caressing his beard wouldn't help at times. Once after a exhausting stream he came to me with tears in his eyes and said: "I did it, I gave them the Pickle dragon." He was devastated after this and cried through the whole night lying next to me as I hugged him as hard as I could. Neither one of us knew that this was the beggining of the END....

No comments:

Post a Comment