Friday 4 September 2015

Something about me 3

So 2nd day in a row I don't know what to write so here comes some unimportant peice of non-content.

First thing to mention is that I have a little brother who is 7 years younger than me. He is a gamer as am I and he is a really obnoxious kid but I still like him. Well he is my brother after all.

My favorite games that I play are RPGs but I tend to not finish them because of the grind needed to progress. For example the Dragon Age series I played all 3 but finished none fo them all bore me. I tend to have a nostalgic boner every time I get to talk about Gothic I and II those game shaped my youth and I love them till death. I dont really like playing with a controller only thing I play with a controller is Dark Souls and whenever I go to some of my friends places because they dont play PC games too much. Currently I am playing Skyforge and I find it really fun for some reason.

And that's something more about me and my gaming side.

No comments:

Post a Comment