Thursday 3 September 2015

Something about me 2

Ok guys so I'm back at this because I have absolutely no idea what to write about :(

So here goes nothing. As many of you might know I will be moving in a couple of weeks to Czech Republic for my uiversity. I have a FianceƩ and her name is Michaela. She likes art loves reading, writes short stories (mainly with erotic plots), paints and takes photos.

I really like slovak cuisine as well as chinese and italian. And I also absolutely love sushi.

I love reading books mainly fantasy and horror. I have read the Lord of the Rings series, a lot of books by Stephen King and half of the Witcher s
eries of books because it's suprisingly hard to get a hold of those.

The photo bellow is of me and my fianceƩ now. It's few years old but still one of my favorites. :)


And that's all for this part of this. Love ya and thank you for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment