Wednesday 2 September 2015

Metal Gear What?

As many of you have probably known already Cimp's brother has been visitin us and as many of you have probably noticed a small game called Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain just came out and the two brothers wanted to play through it together on stream. So the two of these things came together and here I made my mistake of the week by saying:
"I've never actually played the MGS games."
A loud:
"What?" Sounded in unison.
"Are you serious?" Cimp asked.
"Yeah I've never really inclined torwards the MGS series."
"Well you're in for a ride."

After what seemed like hours of exposition and story explanations we finally got to Ground Zeroes and I still didn't understand anything.
"Ok guys stop it. I really don't get the plot just from your talking. I'll just watch the walkthroughs whenever I feel like it. Peace." I said as I was leaving the room more confused than enlightened.
"Japanese developers gosh." I said to myself as the guys discussed the upcoming "Bro" Stream in the living room.

P.S.: Thanks for all your support guys :) Love ya :*
P.P.S.: If you have anything you would like to say you can write it in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment