Wednesday 30 December 2015

Cimp and Glaedth Beardling Christmas EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!!!!

It was the 24th of December close to noon when I woke up to the fresh scent of cinnamon and apples. My first thought was: Oh my God the mall scent is spreading. My second thought was: No wait the mall scent is horribly obnoxious and not subtly sweet. That had to mean only one thing. Cimp was in the kitchen...... OH FUCK ALL KINDS OF DUCK HE CAN'T COOK FOR SHIT. I rushed to the kitchen still in my pajamas which in this case consisted of a pair of boxers with batman logos.

"Beardling what happened are we on fire?"
As I entered the kitchen of our new flat I saw Cimp cooking something and nothing was o fire. I could not believe my own eyes. He turned torwards me in nothing except an apron that was covering his manly chest, his manly six-pack and his manly manliness. He blushed a bit and answered:
"Of course we aren't on fire I just wanted to surprise you a bit on our first Christmas and when I saw you sleeping in bed this morning I decided to make you a surprise meal. It's an old recipe that my mom used to make when I was just a little Cimperino so I called her on Skype and asked her how to make it. It's a recipe for special Cinnamon-apple muffins coated with brown sugar caramel."

I was badazzled from what I saw in front of me. I made a few steps forward and huged him tightly. Only the apron on him prevented our chest hairs touching and intermingling together. I kissed him on the cheek and left him to do his thing in the kitchen, overlooking his work in case anything happened. As he was turned torwards the stove I gave him a quick buttslap and ran away to the room giggling like a little girl. Altogether the muffins ended up being delicious.

After we ate the muffins I went to take a shower and after a while Cimp decided to join me. As he entered the shower and I saw the droplets of water runing down his naked body I came a bit closer to him and started caressing his beard. We spent a while just like this, hugging each other in the shower, caressing each others beards, letting the warm water flow down our intertwined bodies. After a while we decided that it would be high time to actually start showering and we ended up playing with soap foam for another few minutes. We laughed and had a great time together. Eventually we got out of the shower and moved to the living room.

"I'm so proud of you beardling, that was the best christmas morning ever". By this time it was almost 2pm and we were chillaxing on the couch watching some youtube videos me leaning against his manly chest and hugging him tightly, running my hand up and down his manly six-pack. We were enjoying ourselves like this for the rest of the day that we spent together....

No comments:

Post a Comment